Splitz Support Service
About Splitz Support Service
Splitz Support Service is a registered charity delivering support services to adults and young people experiencing the trauma of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Splitz delivers services across south-west England.
For men, women and teenagers.
- Paloma: outreach service for victims of domestic abuse, Making Changes: Group workshops for women who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Turnaround Programme: voluntary group for male perpetrators of domestic abuse. Women’s Safety Service: helps the ex-partner of male perpetrators to develop a safety plan and monitors the impact of the programme on the family.
- SplitzKidz/KidzPace: A support service for young people between 11 and 16 years of age who have witnessed domestic abuse.
- TeenzTalk: School programme for year groups 10 and 11 on respectful relationships. Community 4: delivers a housing related floating support service in Wiltshire.
- Buddy Scheme: mentoring and befriending service.
Wiltshire (except Swindon)
How are services accessed?
Online referral form: Downloaded from website. Phone referrals: Self or other agencies. Referral criteria:
- Must be aged 16+
- Live in Wiltshire
- Domestic abuse is the primary need
Referrals who have experienced domestic abuse in the last six months are eligible for allocation to a support worker.
Referrals who experienced domestic abuse over six months ago (historical abuse) will be offered structured workshops; Making Changes, or the Buddy Scheme.
White Horse Business Park