About Rainbow Trust
We provide practical and emotional support to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
- Family support: 24/7 support, around the country from diagnosis and beyond
- Sibling support: Support for brothers and sisters of very seriously ill children
- Home support: Providing emotional and practical support to families
- Hospital support: Attending hospital appointments
- Bereavement support: Face-to-face and over the phone
Children and young people aged 0-18 and their families
South Oxfordshire, North Wiltshire, Swindon, Bristol, Bath and NE Somerset
How are services accessed?
Professionals can refer families to our service or families can refer themselves. This can be done via the website or by contacting the Chippenham office or Charlotte Sturgess, the team manager. If you are unsure if a family meets our criteria or is in our area, please contact us to discuss this.