FearLess is a registered charity, supporting people dealing with Domestic Abuse, Sexual Violence and Stalking for over 25 years. Whoever you are, whatever your background, whether you’re seeking help, looking for information or wanting to join our incredible team, please reach out and get in touch. FearLess offer a number of services across the Southwest.
For men, women and teenagers.
- Paloma: outreach service for victims of domestic abuse, Making Changes: Group workshops for women who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Turnaround Programme: voluntary group for male perpetrators of domestic abuse. Women’s Safety Service: helps the ex-partner of male perpetrators to develop a safety plan and monitors the impact of the programme on the family.
- SplitzKidz/KidzPace: A support service for young people between 11 and 16 years of age who have witnessed domestic abuse.
- TeenzTalk: School programme for year groups 10 and 11 on respectful relationships. Community 4: delivers a housing related floating support service in Wiltshire.
- Buddy Scheme: mentoring and befriending service.
Wiltshire (except Swindon)
How are services accessed?
Online referral form: Downloaded from website. Phone referrals: Self or other agencies. Referral criteria:
- Must be aged 16+
- Live in Wiltshire
- Domestic abuse is the primary need
Referrals who have experienced domestic abuse in the last six months are eligible for allocation to a support worker.
Referrals who experienced domestic abuse over six months ago (historical abuse) will be offered structured workshops; Making Changes, or the Buddy Scheme.