Community First – Youth Action Wiltshire
About Community First & Youth Action Wiltshire
Youth Action Wiltshire is the national award winning ‘Youth Arm’ of Community First. We have been working with Wiltshire’s young people for 70 years. Our success has been built upon developing innovative, effective and exciting services and through the expertise of our friendly and dedicated team.
We provide services for young people aged 5-25 years including young carers, young people facing challenges in their lives and young people who are NEET.
- Wiltshire Young Carers Service: Keeping young carers safe in their caring roles and equipping them for the future.
- Project Inspire: Supporting young people who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) to overcome barriers and progress.
- Splash: Providing positive activity programmes and one to one support for young people facing ‘challenges in their lives’, to increase confidence, self-esteem and skills.
- Youth Led Volunteering including National Citizenship Service:
- Youth Club Support: Supporting the development of new youth clubs and working with youth and young leaders to ensure Wiltshire’s voluntary youth clubs are safe, interesting places to be.
Young People (including young carers)
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral