Barnardo’s protect and support the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people. We help bring out the best in them – no matter who they are or what they have been through.
- Wiltshire short breaks – disabled children and young people who are eligible for the local offer.
- Positive activities for young people with SEND aged 13 to 18.
- Delivering Child Sexual Exploitation workforce training (West of England)
- CSE Project – Victim Care and Workforce Training.
- Barnardo’s Healthy Minds Wiltshire – mental health early intervention service for young people aged 5 to 18 commissioned by Wiltshire Council (www.onyourmind.org.uk).
- Fabric of Life 2 – a project funded by the Heritage Lottery for young people aged 13 and above with SEND, exploring identity through fashion.
Young people, Families
- Wiltshire short breaks for disabled children and young people – area covered Wiltshire.
- Positive activities for young people aged 13 to 18 with SEND – areas covered Chippenham, Calne, Devizes, Trowbridge and Marlborough.
- CSE workforce training is county wide
- Barnardo’s Healthy Minds Wiltshire – area covered Wiltshire.
- Fabric of Life 2 – area covered Wiltshire.
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral
Become a Member
Are you a voluntary organisation working with children, families and young people in Wiltshire? Wiltshire Children & Families Volunatry Sector Forum (CFVSF) is for you. Membership is free and being part of CFVSF helps to ensure a strong working relationship and partnership working between the public sector and VCSE organisations.