About Tasting Colours
We are a community interest company supporting individuals achieve better health outcomes by aligning personal purpose and direction with functional tools, personal resources and community assets.
Our validated work shows the impact of our services leads to individual behaviour change driven by increases in wellbeing, self agency, motivation and engagement with the 5 ways to wellbeing.
We work in partnership with local authorities, healthcare providers, voluntary, community and social enterprises delivering evidenced based solutions to;
- Increase individual autonomy and self management of mental health
- Help individuals engage with change
- Support individuals build resilience, wellbeing and motivation
- Help individuals find meaning and purpose
- Increase individuals overall life satisfaction
- Wellbeing programmes – person centric, non directive, evaluated programme delivered one to one or in groups to positively impact health outcomes
- Measurement and evaluation frameworks – to understand impact and performance of interventions
- Assessments and need based modelling to baseline health outcomes ie wellbeing, engagement with 5 ways to wellbeing and cluster population’s capability, motivation and readiness to engage with change in order to provide insights into solution design
How are services accessed?
Professional Referral Only