Alabaré Christian Care and Support
About Alabaré Christian Care and Support
We are a charity that supports vulnerable, homeless and marginalised people. We help them transform their lives, providing accommodation and helping them gain the skills, confidence and opportunities to live a fulfilled life.
- All ages including young people 16-24 – Young Mothers and their babies.
- Homeless, Learning Disabilities, Care Leavers, Mental Health (over 18’s), Drugs and Alcohol (over 18’s), Veterans.
- Leaving Care North – Chippenham & Trowbridge
- Leaving Care South – Salisbury Supported accommodation: Summit, Calne,
- Hope House, Calne,
- The Orchard, Devizes, Eden House,
- Salisbury Mother & Baby – Salisbury Learning Disability – accommodation provided across the county
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral