Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living (CIL)
About Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living (CIL)
Wiltshire CIL is run by disabled people and exists to support disabled people achieve Independent Living. This involves breaking down the barriers to disabled people having more choice and control in their lives and getting the assistance they need.
- Professional support and payroll services for direct payment users and self-funders in Wiltshire who pay for care at home, including an online PA Register
- MakeSomeoneWelcome: a campaign aiming to get disabled and older people into the heart of our vibrant communities.
- Peer support / Co-production
- Information and events for disabled and older people on relevant topics.
- Campaigning, participation and consultation locally and nationally on independent living issues; workshops and meetings
- Quarterly newsletter.
Under 5s, Young People, Families (All Ages)
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral (Visit our website for full details of services provided; telephone the office on 0300 1233 442 or email email@example.com)