The Children’s Society
About The Children’s Society
We are a national charity that works with the country’s most vulnerable children and young people. We listen. We support. We act. Because no child should feel alone.
We provide support to children and young people facing difficult issues, and to parents and carers dealing with the challenges of family life. These include:
- Services for young carers
- Child sexual exploitation and child sexual abuse services
- Drop in service
- Young people drug and alcohol service
- Independent visitors
- Missing services
- Advocacy services
- Mental health and emotional well-being services
- Family support services
- Training and consultancy services
Nationally, South and South West including Wiltshire
How are services accessed?
Depends on the service – sometimes referrals, walk in, direct approach.
Edward Rudolf House