IMPACT Turning Point-Swindon and Wiltshire Active Recovery Service
About IMPACT Turning Point-Swindon and Wiltshire Active Recovery Service
We are dedicated to promoting wellbeing and recovery from addiction when individuals feel ready to take those steps.
Swindon and Wiltshire Active Recovery Service (IMPACT) is a free, confidential service for anyone who is concerned about their own or someone else’s substance use. Our team of specialist workers are skilled in helping people decide what changes they want to make, whether intensive support or some brief advice – we can provide support.
We provide evening sessions for those who cannot attend during the working day and can offer online tools to make accessing support as easy as possible.
We have a range of treatment options so we can tailor these to meet your needs:
- Easy referral and assessment process, either face to face or online
- An allocated worker to provide consistent support and motivation
- Access to free online resources available 24/7
- Online treatment options
- Advice and information
- Group work sessions
- Access to substitute prescribing
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Specialist military substance misuse worker
- Peer support
- Relapse prevention
- Harm reduction
- Needle exchange
- Support with housing, debt and benefits
- Access to Health Trainer service
- Access to detoxification and residential rehab
- Opportunities to get involved as peer mentors or volunteers.
We also offer Five Step support for individuals who are affected by the substance misuse of a family member or someone else close to them.
Young People, Families
Wiltshire & Swindon
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral
Trowbridge office (Wiltshire north and west, late night Tuesday until 8.00 pm)
Swindon office (late night Monday until 8.00 pm)
4 Temple Street