Barnardo’s protect and support the UK’s most vulnerable children and young people. We help bring out the best in them – no matter who they are or what they have been through.
- Redland Nursery – all families.
- Erlestoke family intervention unit – families with children visiting a relative in prison and direct support and group work with the fathers.
- Wiltshire short breaks – disabled children and young people who are eligible for the local offer.
- Positive activity clubs – any disabled young people, supported by young peer mentors.
- Mandala – for children and young people who require intensive therapeutic intervention following trauma such as abuse, domestic violence, bereavement etc. Service has to be funded and is usually purchased through schools.
- Delivering Child Sexual Exploitation workforce training (West of England)
- CSE Project – Victim Care and Workforce Training.
Under 5s, Young people, Families
- Redland Nursery, Chippenham.
- HMP Erlestoke family intervention unit – anyone in HMP Erlestoke who has children.
- Wiltshire short breaks for disabled children and young people – clubs provided across the county.
- Positive activity clubs for disabled young people – Chippenham, Devizes, Trowbridge, Marlborough.
- Mandala therapeutic services are a south west resource for Barnardo’s that can be spot purchased for work in Wiltshire.
- CSE workforce training is county wide
How are services accessed?
Self-Referral, Professional Referral